Monday, October 25, 2004

A Republican for Kerry

Republicans have the hothead senator from Georgia, Zell Miller. Now Democrats have Marlow Cook, a former Republican senator from Kentucky who has announced her support for Kerry. In an article written for the Louisville Courier-Journal, she wrote:

I am not enamored with John Kerry, but I am frightened to death of George Bush. I fear a secret government. I abhor a government that refuses to supply the Congress with requested information. I am against a government that refuses to tell the country with whom the leaders of our country sat down and determined our energy policy, and to prove how much they want to keep that secret, they took it all the way to the Supreme Court.

For the entire op-ed piece, see: http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1021-30.htm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web counter
free web counters